As Foxhound Travel do work for many different government bodies and people with special needs our drivers have to be trained to the highest standards.
– passenger awareness and assistance
– assisting passengers who travel in wheelchairs
– supervising children and young people with special needs
– working with adults who need care and supervision
– manual handling
– basic first aid
– emergency evacuation procedure
– how to use a fire extinguisher correctly
– Midas (minibus driver awareness scheme)
We have just completed 2 days of refresher training on all of the above – April 2018.
All our drivers have annual medicals.
All our drivers have been garda vetted