As Foxhound Travel do work for many different government bodies and people with special needs our drivers have to be trained to the highest standards.
We have sent our drivers on training courses such as:-
- passenger awareness and assistance
- assisting passengers who travel in wheelchairs
- supervising children and young people with special needs
- working with adults who need care and supervision
- manual handling
- basic first aid
- emergency evacuation procedure
- how to use a fire extinguisher correctly
- Midas (minibus driver awareness scheme)
We have just completed 2 days of refresher training on all of the above – August 2014.
All our drivers have annual medicals.
All our drivers have been garda vetted